Circulation & Readership
45,000 copies are distributed every Wednesday to 1,400 locations throughout the city and surrounding areas. Distribution focuses on high traffic areas reaching our target age demographic of 21- to 34-year-olds.
• Ink draws its readers from more than 475,387 adults ages 21-34 in the Kansas City area.
• More than $7.9 billion was spent by young adults at retail stores in KC
• Nearly $1.4 billion is spent on new & used automobiles in KC
• Over $600 million was spent on restaurants last year
• $261 million was spent on alcohol in KC
• Nearly $170 million was spent on furniture
Source: Nielsen SMS 2014
at home with feature
"at home with" appears every first and third Wednesday each month. Ink features some of Kansas City's unique homes and decorating styles all over the city.
Seasonal Bar & Dining Guide
Tap in to a highly lucrative audience that spends more than $11 Billion locally in Kansas City with INK Magazine's annual Gift Guides. There are over 447,000 21 to 34 year olds that are using INK magazine to make their holiday gift buying decisions - by reaching this audience you are sure to increase store foot traffic, sales and profits during these heightened shopping months.
Inkkc.com digital ads
80% of Kansas Citians go online first to research & compare before they make a purchase. Last year in Kansas City 21-34 year olds spent nearly $12 Billion in the marketplace. Tap into Kansas City's 20 and 30-something audience 24/7 through our website - www.inkkc.com.
INK'S Shared E-Blast
Target Market Demographic
• E-newsletter has editorial content targeting readers
• 21-40 year olds
• All living in the KC metro area
• Deploys to 75,000 emails
Create your own custom email
Custom options available
• Behavorial targeting
• Geo targeting
kansascity.com, spaceskc.com, kcweddings.com, regional or national marketing
The entry point on the basic Impress Local & Reputation Management
Events & venues
• Ink's Middle of the Map Fest
• Ink's Live Lounge - Arvest Bank Theater in the Midland
Enjoy comfort, convenience and exclusive front row viewing. The indoor, air conditioned VIP Lounge is
complete with a private bar and an indoor restroom.
• Ink's VIP Lounge - CrossroadsKC at Grinders
Enjoy early entry, a private entrance and exclusive bar in the Ink Live Lounge.
This members-only Lounge overlooks the downtown skyline and the stage.